NVIDIA is proud to present the Fallout 4 Mod Contest in celebration of Fallout 4 and the release of the Creation Kit. Officially calling on the Mod community to submit their creations for a chance to win prizes, including engineering support!
Choose from one of the categories below for your submission:
– Mods manipulating the way things work in the game, like dialogue, audio mods, patches, UI changes, and Utilities
– Mods based around creating weapons, enhancements to existing weapons, apparel, aids/chems, miscellaneous items, and more
– Mods focusing on new quests and Fallout 4’s Workshop mode
– Mods featuring new environmental elements— new towns, cities, vegetation, environmental art, and more
Here’s how to enter:
STEP 1: Download and use the Fallout 4 Creation Kit Mod tools to create a Mod that best meets the judging criteria as described below.
STEP 2: Upload your Mod, along with a screenshot and or video of how it works, to Bethesda.net.
STEP 3: Once uploaded, submit your official entry form, along with a screenshot of your Mod, YouTube link, description, and your Bethesda.net Mod URL.
Contest submission deadline is July 3, 2016.
NVIDIA will select the top five (5) mods in each category to move into the public voting final. Each entry will be judged based on the following criteria:
– Originality and creativity
– Overall graphical or functional quality and polish
– Entertainment value or “how fun is it to play?”
The top five Mods in each category (20 finalists total) will then be posted here and open to public voting beginning the week of July 11. The Grand Prize winner, along with the top winner from each category, will be determined by you, the community. All 20 finalists will automatically win a prize! Check out the full Terms and Conditions here.
What are you waiting for? Let’s get modding!