UPDATE: This offer now ended
Promotion details as below!
Nvidia have a new in-game bonus offer with selected GTX 1650, GTX 1650 SUPER (just released!), GTX 1660 , GTX 1660 SUPER and GTX 1660 Ti Graphics Cards, Gaming Laptops/Desktop PC featuring this hardware.
SThe bonus this time around is an awesome green Nvidia tracksuit for use in PUBG, so you’ll have to have to own the PUBG game to use it, you can check out the T&C here. The tracksuit is actually made up of two in-game items, an Nvidia jersey jacket + matching Nvidia pants.
This in-game bonus offer is available on eligible purchases from July 5th 2019 and is set to end on the 31st of January 2020. (codes expire Feb 29th 2020)
Claiming your bonus is easy, but it depends on the brand of graphics card you’ve purchased – see below for Asus, Gigabyte Aorus and EVGA NZ links!
For Gaming Desktop PC / Graphics Cards
For Gaming Laptops
Now that you’ve got your code, update or install the latest version of GeForce Experience by clicking onto the link: https://www.geforce.com/geforce-experience/download
Redemption Steps for Nvidia Experience:
1. Launch Nvidia Experience and click “Redeem” under ID/Account drop-down menu
3. Enter your redemption code and click the REDEEM button, and it will pop up a redeem game code page – PUBG NVIDIA TRACKSUIT, please click the REDEEM button again.
4. For PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, you will see a pop-up window. Copy the second game code in gray box “xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx” (16 letters with hyphen) and Click “Complete your redemption by following this link”
5. Open PUBG to redeem the in-game item.
6. Click STORE and hit the “ADD BONUS/GIFT CODE”
7. Enter the second redeem code to complete your redemption
8. The Tracksuit will be listed in your CUSTOMIZE/WARDROBE, let’s equip your avatar!
9. And you are done! GAME ON and BE THE LAST ONE STANDING!